• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Model 112 Stock

Polarbear84

Hello All, I'm looking for a nice Savage 112 stock in Wood / Laminate or Synthetic. Be great if it was 90% plus condition and unmolested. This is a single shot rifle, not sure if that matters. Thanks for looking and let me know. Appreciate it!

This is a 220 Swift, I'm guessing that would be too large of Action? Appreciate you sending my way!

I'm not sure. Is yours the three screw single shot? I replaced it with a choate tactical for a standard 110 long action and everything bolted right up, the only difference was I couldn't utilize the middle (third) action screw. The action screw spacing was the same. Along with the diameter of the actions themselves. I would bet they're the same if yours is a long action.

Just read gohring3006 post and he is correct..i put a regular 110 long action into one of these 3screw stocks ..no problem with alignment holes (front &back) bedded it and shoots great in 300wm

Recent Posts