• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Like New JS PreyMaster 4 wireless elec. caller

sniperVLS

SOLD

Lowering price to $160.00, still Includes Free Shipping/Insurance via Fed-Ex to your front door.

Hey fellas, this is a MINT Johnny Stewart PM 4 and was used on a single 'yote hunt in PA back in early January and has been tucked away in my backpack since.

It was pulled out and used on 2 calling spots, so a total of about 40 minutes of it actually being out of the backpack. It was a successful hunt but with getting hired to play at some upcoming weddings, I've been learning a lot of songs so time to get out and kill some yotes has diminished lately.

I paid $200.00 and I'll throw in some extra memory cards making the grand total of call sounds come in @ 20. *There are a couple repeats like the Jackrabbit and Crow calls.

This thing gets very loud and the sound is very clear. Seeing as I barely used it I cannot attest as to its long term durability but it seems to be very very solid overall. It gets great reviews all around the net for its price to performance ratio.

Asking $170.00, I'll cover Shipping/Insurance for that price, I have the Original packaging as well. Considering it's going to cost about $15.00 to ship, my price seems fair for something that is New in every way.I'll toss in batteries as well so you won't have to scrounge for any when it arrives.

As far as payment, personal check, money order, paypal is fine. Email me or message me if interested. Thanks for looking and have a good weekend, or whats left of it

*I'll be posting this on several forums so if interested, act before it goes bye bye.

-Aaron-

Last edited:
Re: FS: Like New JS PreyMaster 4 elec. caller

Here are 2 pics of it in action. I need to mention that neither the speaker or base even touched the ground, I hung it from a shooting stick so it wouldn't get buried in the snow and by doing this the remote range reached about 235 yards so it was a win win. The only element the speaker or base received was wind. No snow, rain, dirt or mud.

The hand remote lays atop my cousins 700P in the other pic.

caller1.jpg

caller2.jpg

Same with SniperVLS, great guy to deal with, I received the caller the next day after sent. It works great, I'm already driving the Crows crazy..Thanks Again; Jerry:D