• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold VX-3 8.5-25x 50mm fine duplex

halvey

I have the following for sale:
Leupold VX-3 Long Range Target Scope 30mm Tube 8.5-25x. 50mm objective, Side Focus, Fine Duplex, Matte finish.

I mounted it on my .308, used it for about 30 rounds at the range, then decided to rebarrel my .308 and order a Nightforce. This is a great scope and I am totally happy with it and have the exact same one on my varmint .223. There are no marks.

Here's what their website says:
Leupold VX-3 Long Range Scopes are made for the specific demands of long range shooting. These scopes feature the new Leupold Index Matched Lens System provides the best light management across the entire image, maximizing contrast and image brightness, delivering as high as 98% light transmission. All Long Range Scopes feature Side Focus adjustments and the Target models have special target turrets. Leupold VX-3 scopes are all fully waterproof and fogproof and are covered under Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.

$720 shipped and insured. Prefer MO or check, but I can do paypal for +3%. I post mostly on thehighroad.org or 1911forum.com if you need references. I also am halvey45 on ebay. email or PM if you have any questions.