• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT 257 Weatherby Magnum

backwaters

I have for sale a Mark V Ultralite 257 Weatherby Magnum. Rifle has had (1) box of ammo shot through the Rifle. Gun is in excellent condition and shoots and operates flawlessly. Rifle has a 26" barrel and where we hunt in the woods here in Ga. I need a shorter barrel. Trigger is crisp 3 lbs. Purchase price includes a box of 120 grain Nosler Partion bullets
Asking Price is $1050.00 plus shipping. Must ship to FFL or do FTF.

Only Trade that I'm entertaining is a Remington LTR in .308.

REDUCED $1000.00 plus shipping and will throw in Leupold Matte black rings and bases!

Last edited:
257 Weatherby

Hello,

I have been trying to reach you for several days. Could not get through due to a problem with this site. I am interested in your rifle. Tell me all that you can about it. How long have you had it? Why selling?
I am in Eugene Oregon and I plan to buy one this week. I almost did it yesterday, but I wanted to talk with you first.

[email protected] or 541-338-0921

Thanks

Terry S.

257 Weatherby

Hello Backwaters,

Very interested in your rifle- please let me know if this is the older blue/gray or newer tan stock model plus your asking price. Pictures would be great!! Thanks, [email protected]