FS or FT New 257 Weatherby Magnum match brass

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by ODAVID, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ODAVID

ODAVID Well-Known Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I have the following Brass I am selling 257 Weatherby Magnum manufactured by PMC. This is a very limited run of their Match brass that was for sale that I bought from a friend. It has not been sized or tumbled, all brand new never fired ,bright and shinny. Prices include shipping to your address.

I will consider partial trading for either of the following: 7mm Berger bullets 168gr VLD Hunting or 270 cal nosler partition 150 gr bullets or 243 winchester brass or 22-250 brass of equivalent value.

Must pay via USPS money order to the address I will give you in PM. no exceptions

Lot #1 - 100 cases - shipped to your address in a USPS Flat Rate box. $180 shipped SOLD

Lot #2 - 100 cases - shipped to your address in a USPS Flat Rate box. $180 shipped Available

Lot #3 - 30 cases - shipped to your address in a USPS Flat Rate box. $60 shipped
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Available

[/FONT][/FONT]You can reach me via PM here with any questions you have.

First buyer who says "I will take it" via PM gets it.

Brass will remain listed unless I edit this posting and state it is sold.

thanks in advance
    ODAVID
    [/FONT][/FONT]

2. ODAVID

ODAVID Well-Known Member

PRICE REDUCTION FINAL AS LOW AS I CAN GO:

lot #2 100 brass reduced to $160 Shipped.
    lot #3 30 brass reduced to $50 shipped.
    ODAVID

3. ODAVID

ODAVID Well-Known Member

I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE TRADES OR OFFERS FOR MY BRASS. Please send offers to my Private message folder FOR CONSIDERATION.

What do you have available????

thank you
    odavid