• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS custom 300 Win

Sheep Hunter

300 Win Mag up for sale.

This gun is 700 Remington Action that has been trued.
The barrel is a Shillen Select Match Grade with muzzle break. Looks like a Sendero contour.
The stock is HS Precision with Defensive Edge cheek piece. It has been bedded.
The gun has been coated in dark gray and is in fantastic condition.
The mag system is factory Remington.
The trigger is Remington, has been tuned to a crisp 3 lbs.

As you can see in the attached photos, the case neck has to be trimmed because the neck is set at .331.
I will be sending a 100 loaded rounds that are made with Lapua brass and the necks have been turned. Also included is 50 lapua brass that have not been turned.

The pet load is Lapua brass.
IMR 4350 at 70 grains.
Federal 215 primers.
168 Berger bullets or 168 SMKs.

This gun shoots 1/2" or better.
On top of this gun is a 6x24 Swarovski scope, with TDS retical. The scope has no visible scope ring marks, but I have not taken the rings off since I set them. The rings are HS tactical and the bases are Leopold Mark 4s.

I am asking $2700, Open for high end scopes and other trades. The bi-pod is not in the deal.

I am having a hard time on up loading pictures. Please PM if you would like me to e-mail you pictures.

Brett

BTT
With redding competition bushing neck sizer die and seater die aded to the deal. This is another two hundred dollars in value added to the deal.

The rifle is sold, but the scope is still up. I will take 1300.00 for it if anyone is interested.
It is the 6x24 ph with the tds.