• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 2 Swaro PHs, Schmidt Pender PMII, Leica Ultravids 8x20

Spence1875

I have for sale the following. All prices are shipped to the lower 48. FFL required for the guns. I can email pics if you PM me. "I will take it" trumps all pms. I do not need any trades right now. Thanks to all.

Schmidt Bender PMII 3-12 50mm. Illuminated Gen 2 Mil Dot reticle. 34mm tube. 1/4 MOA, side focus, double turn knob, as new in the box, never mounted with flip covers, no manual or warranty card. $2550

Swarovski Habicht / PH 3-12x50mm. First focal plane plex reticle. 30mm tube. Matte. A few tiny specs on the body, really hard to see or photo, no ring marks that you can see. Glass is perfect. In box with manual, no warranty paperwork. Has flip covers $950

Swarovski Habicht / PH 2.5-10x42MM. #4 reticle. First focal plane. Great shape, no ring marks. Glass is perfect. Comes with Leupold QRW Medium 30mm Rings. $850

Leica Ultravid 8x20 BR Compacts. Great shape, like new, glass perfect. Come with box, case, strap, covers and all paperwork. Black. The warranty card has been filled out. $550

Sorry I spelled Bender wrong in the title, can not change it.

Last edited: