• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Schmidt & Bender 16x PMII Scope

gilmillan1

Hello guys, I have a Schmidt & Bender 16x PMII scope for sale. The scope is in pristine condition. No dents. Nothing wrong. No Flaws. It was professionally installed at Quarter Minute Magnums. I have only shot 16 rounds from a bench with it. I recently got into F-Class and I need those funds to invest in a nice F-Class type of scope. Price is $3500 shipped and insured. I got the original box and the paperwork that came with it. The scope was purchased last year. Here is a link of the gun and the scope:

Accurate Custom Hunting Rifles by Quarter Minute Magnums

My rifle is number 107.

Here is a link to the scope itself:

Schmidt Bender PMII 4-16x50 L/P P4 Fine MRAD

RINGS AND RIFLE DOES NOT GO WITH SCOPE. SCOPE IS SOLD BY ITSELF.

FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" WILL GET THE SCOPE.

I ACCEPT MONEY ORDER AND PAYPAL. IF IT IS PAYPAL, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE 3% FEE.

ONLY TRADES ARE A PMII 25X OR A PMII 50X, NIGHTFORCE BEAST, OR OTHER HIGH END SCOPES THAT HAVE 25X OR MORE MAGNIFICATION.

I AM ALSO ON EBAY WITH 100% FEEDBACK.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Trades considered. Any 25x high end scope. F class rifles.

Make offers!!

Hi do you still have your Schmidt bender pm2 4-16. If so please give me a call at 503-779-7897 and thanks.

I had Scott at QMM build my rifle recently (think I'm number 5 now), and looking for this exact scope. I'd be interested if still available (409) 782-4922. In line after Cooperfan, of course.