From the Northern California foothills hey there.

Roadster guy

Like many here, been shooting/hunting for more years then I want to admit. Found the shooting and hunting forums to be a go to place for info not found elsewhere, interesting people and discussions. Raised in Great Falls, MT. And moved to California for work. Giving up my 300 Weatherby mag for some of these new lighter recoil calibers. Happy to be here.

Like many here, been shooting/hunting for more years then I want to admit. Found the shooting and hunting forums to be a go to place for info not found elsewhere, interesting people and discussions. Raised in Great Falls, MT. And moved to California for work. Giving up my 300 Weatherby mag for some of these new lighter recoil calibers. Happy to be here.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

A belated welcome from Great Falls, MT; welcome to LRH and enjoy it. My home of record is Fairfield, CA. USAF brought me to USAF in 2003. I left CA in 1989 and never looked back. 🤣