Forester reloading press

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by JOWEL, Sep 11, 2013.

1. JOWEL

JOWEL Well-Known Member

Where can I buy one of this reloading press?? dont find them anywhere?? are they still manufactured----????? would appreciate any help???

2. Trickymissfit

Trickymissfit Well-Known Member

try Sinclair, Midway, and maybe Midsouth
    gary

3. realfoamchaser

realfoamchaser New Member

As trick says. Also check grafs and cabelas. I would check them daily as they don't sit long. Great press by the way.

4. BitterrootBob

BitterrootBob Well-Known Member

My understanding is they only run them a couple of times per year. I've seen them go on eBay for over $400.00 because they are so hard to get.

I got one at Gun Stop but they are out. eBay and/or classifieds like this website are your best bet unless you want to pay Forster $440.00. You can get one directly from Forster if you want it bad enough, http://www.forsterproducts.com/store.asp?pid=24822

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  5. g0rd0

g0rd0 Well-Known Member

go to sinclar or brownells.
    Use their site or their 800 number they should be able to put you on their list. At $299.99 you cant go wrong

6. gamehawker

gamehawker Well-Known Member

They are a very nice reloading press.

If I had not already had a RCBS press I bought 22 years ago I would definitely buy one.

7. JOWEL

JOWEL Well-Known Member

all in backorder, waiting in Sinclair, when????? I have a nice RCBS and a big redding but I want this one¡¡¡¡

8. Trickymissfit

the wait shouldn't be all that bad now that Forster has retooled their machinery. Being as Sinclair and Brownells are the same outfit now, they also have major buying power.
    gary

9. Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette Well-Known Member

Did you call Forster?

When I spoke with them at the SHOT Show this past January I found out that they are very, very nice people. I would not be surprised if they told you when the next batch was being built if you asked.

10. JOWEL

JOWEL Well-Known Member

Will call them, lets see what will they say, they sell them at $440, lil expensive, other retailers about $290.00, the problem all out of stock.

11. Trickymissfit

like I said the Sinclair / Brownells group gets them in constantly, and I'd simply order in one from them. I'd not be afraid to commit to buying one from Fred Sinclair, as these guys are about as strait up as you'll ever see in the shooting industry.
    gary

12. JOWEL

JOWEL Well-Known Member

im on waiting list, hope they receive them soon. thanks j