For those who have asked about my Coyote call

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Clayne B, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Clayne B

Clayne B Well-Known Member

I have a 50 foot extension for the speaker that i have not used in the field yet...

I can use my phone or Ipod i have the sounds loaded on both incise one dies. the amp was designed to run off one 9v battery, but i used 6 aa battery for longer run times. Works like a champ!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lovdasnow

lovdasnow Well-Known Member

very cool

how tough to get that to work with a remote speaker so you don't have to deal with the wire?

3. Clayne B

Im sure i could make it work. with a little tinkering. Damn you now you got me thinkin!!!! lol

4. HuntnID

HuntnID Well-Known Member

I have been looking for an external speaker for my foxpro firestorm. What kind of external speaker are you using there? Do you like it? It appears to have the necessary plug in for my firestorm, correct?

5. 1tonpower

1tonpower Well-Known Member

where did you find the amp..ive been using battery powered ipad doc. it works but it a little cumbersome to use..that set up would fit nicely in my day pack

6. Clayne B

The Speaker Horn, is from a Extreme Dimensions call i have had for years.
    any horn speaker should work for your foxpro, Even if you have to put a headphone plug on it. not a big deal.

The amp is from Radio Shack, Link Below

RadioShack® Mini Audio Amplifier - RadioShack.com