• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Barska 6-24x60 SWAT Rifle Scope with Mil-Dot IR Reticle in Black (AC-10700)

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barska 6-24x60 SWAT Rifle Scope with Mil-Dot IR Reticle in Black (AC-10700)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 380[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 285[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this Barska SWAT 6-24x60 Rifle Scopeto a good home. Always liked Barska Rifle Scopesbut have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from Barska– I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BARSKA-Swat-6-24x60-Riflescope-Mil-Dot-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-AC10700.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barska SWAT 6-24x60 Rifle Scope [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is at the top of the line for all Barska riflescopes. It combines features typically found on scopes that are twice or even three times more expensive.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BARSKA-Swat-6-24x60-Riflescope-Mil-Dot-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-AC10700-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a value brand, like Barska, making a 6-24x60 scope was quite a challenge, but they seem to be able to pull it off with a price tag slightly above $250 range.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When you consider all the features that the scope is stuffed with – you begin to wonder how they did it. From side focus parallax adjustment to target style w&e knobs with audible precision clicks, mil-dot reticle, adjustable brightness illumination to 5 inch sunshade and high see through mounting rings and flip up covers – it's hard to believe that a scope like that can be build for this price.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Concerned with quality – Barska's lifetime warranty covers any breakage or manufacturing defect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Parameters[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]3.5 inches of eye relief[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]30mm tube[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]1/8 MOA[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]60 mm objective[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]6-24x zoom[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Technology:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Side Parallax Turret[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Adjustable IR Mil-dot reticle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Fast Focus Objective EyeBell[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lifetime warranty by Barska[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Warranty Card[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope by Barska[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]High See Through Rings[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Flip Lens Protecting Covers[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Sunshade[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If this is Rifle Scope by Barska you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below. You will save 20 dollars off the price. Email me ([email protected]) or call me at 800-851-9329 if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$20)[/FONT]