• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Nikon 2.5-10x42 Monarch Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Reticle 8408

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42 Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Reticle 8408[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $520.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $399.95[FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Nikon Monarch Riflescope with MilDot on special. If you are interested in otherNikon Monarch Rifle Scopes - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Nikon. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42 Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Reticle 8408 http://www.riflescopes.webyshops.co...42-Riflescope-Mildot-Reticle-Matte-Black-8408[FONT=&quot]is a multi purpose versatile scope that is comfortable on high powered hunting rifle as well as AR platform.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It has ¼ MOA adjustments that can be customized with target style w/e adjustment knobs and caps. The Monarch 2.5-10x42 by Nikon follows the riflescope design of this line by combining such features as Monarch Eye Box with a 4x zoom and 4 inches of eye relief, Ultra Clear Coat optical system responsible for 95% light transmission and interchangeable Turret Technology to give shooters flexibility when it comes to turret knobs and caps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
NIKON-Monarch-2_5-10x42-Riflescope-Mildot-Reticle-8408-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The mil dot reticle is a great tool for quick range and holdover point estimation. If purchased at regular price, you can add an AccuScope sight in chart for free that will help you make the most of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Nikon Monarch is one of the best values on the market today when it comes to all around riflescopes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]1 inch tube[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]42 mm objective lens[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]97-102mm eye relief[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]16.6 ounces in weight[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]¼ MOA [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Notable[FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Enhanced Mount Ring Spacing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Waterproof[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Shockproof[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Fogproof[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Eyebox technology[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lifetime Warranty by Nikon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Box contains[FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Warranty Card[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Windage and Elevation caps[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lens caps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $50. (FM$50)[/FONT]