FN CHF barrels sold by Right to Bear Arms any good?

wilssoon

These are sold by "Right to Bear Arms/Supply". They are labeled as FN CHF barrels.

It is also a bonus that they are "lightweight" profiles (1lb 10.5 oz) with standard .750 gas block journals.

Price is right for a CHF. I want a lightweight profile w/ .750 GB journal for 2 spare rifles I am building. I plan on letting my kids shoot these guns when they are ready.

I was just curious how they perform. Anyone try these?

My other options are ADM ADM Contour 16", BA Hanson Profile 16", Spikes CHF Lightweight profile 16". I am open to options. I'd like to keep the barrels under $250 each since I am selling a rifle to fund these barrels. I would also prefer a pinned gas block, which is what makes the BA bbl attractive since that is an option without blowing my budget.
ground.png

The FN CHF barrels are fantastic. Buy with confidence. The pinned gas block sounds like an AR15.com suggestion. You don't need it unless you think you'll be doing fifty foot drops with your rifle.

If you're worried about it loosening from heat, dimple the barrel and torque the screws.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts