Fluting decision

I will have to defend the OP on this one. I reread all of the post to see if I missed something, I didn't.

It was a good question and the OP heard opinions from some members that tried to answer his questions. We all, can get tired of the same questions but they still should be discussed so the newer members can learn or at least not make the same mistakes some of the older members
did.

It is easier to just not help/answer some/many of the questions presented buy some if we already know the answer, at least in our minds. But this is an information sharing site and can be very helpful to those that are new to many problems. So I for one will continue to help if I can and may even learn something in the process.

I did not have access to anything like this site and had to learn everything the Hard way. so I would encourage all of the more knowledgeable members to participate and share so the rest of us could learn more.

J E CUSTOM

I've slugged enough barrels before and after fluting to know what I'll send out for fluting and what I won't, if you can measure it IMO it's something to take note of.

Thank you J E,
I for one have learned a lot from this site, and even offered some help. I for one value your knowledge, you have helped me more than once.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.