Flatline Precision 300 NMI’s

I believe it is time to start a new build. It's going to be tough to improve this one.🙂
That's the next step after season for sure. Having @Barehandlineman11 chamber me up 2 barrels with an AW 300 NMI reamer and one with a 338 LI He does great work and only lives an hour away. Having a great local gunsmith and no more shipping things will be so **** nice!

That's the next step after season for sure. Having @Barehandlineman11 chamber me up 2 barrels with an AW 300 NMI reamer and one with a 338 LI He does great work and only lives an hour away. Having a great local gunsmith and no more shipping things will be so **** nice!
I have a great local gunsmith as well, so nice to drive 20 min instead of shipping like you said!

Did my final drop data check and core bore dirty bore check this evening. Cold bore and follow up at 1020 yards. Then 3 shots at 1230 yards. Everything is looking excellent for the season!

324BFA13-8775-448C-A200-1D33F10970B7.jpeg

Did my final drop data check and core bore dirty bore check this evening. Cold bore and follow up at 1020 yards. Then 3 shots at 1230 yards. Everything is looking excellent for the season!

Very nice ! Are you using the BR4 or the revic binos ?

Man I still haven't decided!!!! Both of them are trued up identically. I can't decide what I'm taking yet haha
That really speaks a lot for the gunwerks products.
Oh but those NL Pures......
Truly one of those first world problems

BTW what is your round count ?

That really speaks a lot for the gunwerks products.
Oh but those NL Pures......
Truly one of those first world problems

BTW what is your round count ?
Yeah the NL pures are just such a great bino to have to give up!

I got distracted on a couple range trips and lost my exact round count a while ago. But it's between 450-500

First buck with the NMI. Shot him in his bed at 100 yards. 225 ELDM was violent. Shot him freehand and hit him just below the spine.

View attachment 496433
View attachment 496434
Those gloves are where it's at! 🤙🏼 as mentioned you build a new rifle and seal the deal at 100yds haha. I did the same on a bear before, hey a tag filled is a tag filled! Beautiful buck!

Recent Posts