flashlights what do you carry

unclefish

Well I have 7 more weeks till my Colorado elk trip. I am thinking about some type of light . To walk in and out during low light hours. Also a good light for blood trail. What are some of yours lights u bring. Are they pen lights , head mounted lights . Ball cap lights. Rechargeable or alkaline battery. See some of the streamlight c4 technology anybody use these.looking at Protac series.

Well I have 7 more weeks till my Colorado elk trip. I am thinking about some type of light . To walk in and out during low light hours. Also a good light for blood trail. What are some of yours lights u bring. Are they pen lights , head mounted lights . Ball cap lights. Rechargeable or alkaline battery. See some of the streamlight c4 technology anybody use these.looking at Protac series.

I have a few TIKKA® XP - ACTIVE-headlamps | Petzl

I used to use a Petzl, but last year went with a Black Diamond Icon. Much better headlamp imo. Of course it cost more too, but to me it was worth it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts