First Republic Bank down 44%

I been hearing that for years. Truth is the dollars not going anywhere. We have the largest economy and the largest military. Whats going to replace it? Or you can be like Sadam and find out what happens.
It's already being replaced. France made a natural gas purchase a week or two ago from one of the Middle Eastern countries. I believe Saudi. They used the Yuan to purchase it.

Yea. That 100k$ half moa rifle bet was safer yesterday.

I better buy some more to blend my cost
Dollar cost averaging in is a good play on a stock that would be around. On a bank play I'd wait until after there's a true bottom signal. Either a V, double, or triple bottom. Don't catch a falling knife.

It's already being replaced. France made a natural gas purchase a week or two ago from one of the Middle Eastern countries. I believe Saudi. They used the Yuan to purchase it.
The dollar will not be replaced for trade period.
Yada yada. The Brics have been playing this game. The dollar is not going anywhere. China is about to fall off a demographic cliff. All those years of one child policy.

First Republic seized and now being sold the JPMorgan. Trading at around $3.51. Probably an area for some, very small, buying. But it could get another dip down due to algorithm shorts. I wouldn't be surprised it if took another 40% dip before finding a true bottom.

Global currencies have historically changed. As has world leaders. The size or strength on a countries military does matter, but only if the country's leaders have strength. I looked at the video, the person in it doesn't have a degree in finance. His degree is in political science. You're right he does look like a squirrel.

An example of a world/ military leader showing weakness is the pullout of Afghanistan. An example of weaker countries showing strength/ aggressiveness is the combination of Russia, China, and Iran. Other nations are linking up with them such as the UAE.

Global currencies have historically changed. As has world leaders. The size or strength on a countries military does matter, but only if the country's leaders have strength. I looked at the video, the person in it doesn't have a degree in finance. His degree is in political science. You're right he does look like a squirrelI
I cant tell you how long I've been hearing about the end of the dollar. Maybe 20 years if not longer. The internet has greatly increased the spreading of conspiracy theories not based in reality. I'm not saying the world is not headed for a crisis of some sort. Every Fourth generation or 80 years is always a time of change.

I cant tell you how long I've been hearing about the end of the dollar. Maybe 20 years if not longer. The internet has greatly increased the spreading of conspiracy theories not based in reality. I'm not saying the world is not headed for a crisis of some sort. Every Fourth generation or 80 years is always a time of change.
Like I said I've been watching this for thirty years, actually more like forty years now. It's not something that I want to happen. but I'm not going to bury my head in the sand or convince myself that it can't happen. When the Berlin Wall came down a friend of mine said "Peace is breaking out all over the world". I said " Nope we're heading into dangerous times". I cited Russia, China, Iran and other countries in the ME. We can agree to just disagree.