First post from Tacoma Wa.

reelfun

I'm 57 years old. Like to do many outdoor activities. Fishing ,hunting,hiking. I've been reloading since 1980. I work for Boeing as a Tool Grinder. I Fabricate any tool a machinest will use to make a part. Messure things in .0001" every night. I'm interested in making a load for my 300 remington ultra Mag. I bought one a couple of weeks ago. Remington 700. If any one has developed a load and could share the recipe for me to play with please do. I'd like to use a heavy bullet. 200 Gr. But I'm open for anything that shoots tight.

Glad you found L/R/H.
Theres a ton of info here and alot of nice and polite folks too.
If you need load data try a "search"
Once you sign in, you will see your name in a tan colored box that says
welcome reelfun under that theres a grey colored bar going horizontal accross the screen with a bunch of choices in it. almost directly under the welcome reelfun will be a search option (3rd from right). Click it and give er a whirl. Lots of info in the archives.
You could also post a question in the reloading section just above rifles barrels bullets and ballistics (not the one near the top of the main page)
Hows that Sportsmans Warehouse (or wholesale sports now) doin that I built in Lacey? Fun project, way easier than the one I built in Burlington! Nightmare!
Anyhow Welcome, good to have you. Hope you enjoy L/R/H as much as we do.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts