Finally got some action

Tikkamike

Went up and checked my bait last night and I finally got some action. this is my first year baiting. With the Help of my buddy Tom (elkoholic307) I was able to put together a nice looking site. I dont have anything great yet but its 3 bears nonetheless one is a little smaller than a big raccoon, another is rubbed out and the third I think is ok, not sure I dont have a ton of pictures of them yet but here are some of the good ones.

058.jpg

056.jpg

050.jpg

042.jpg

I love the close up! That's when bear hunting gets interesting. All dialed in for 427 yards, take a little high country nap, wake up and flnd him in your lunch sack! Good luck.

Can't wait to see the new trail cam pics! (and hopefully kill pics)

Who knows, you might have a fourth bear hitting the bait now?

More pics, more bears, kill pics, ill take any of the above, preferably all 3... the quota is still at 4 as of the last update. I am struggling trying to figure out where my standards are or if I have any for the first bear with a week of season left...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.