Finally found some primers!!!

Gander Mountain in College Station Tx had the same primers. Has had them for a while in my neck of the woods. The sign at the primers said 54$. When I went to the register they tried to charge me $84. No BS. When I complained they gave me the original 54$ but said all future primer purchases would be 84$. Talk about some serious BS

I found some fed 215m gold metal match at a local pawn shop. I paid 48 or 49 dollars for 1k I have looked for 2 years for them around here so I bought 2k. You could find cci, rem, and win but not fed.

I also took advantage of Midway last week and ordered 4k federal 215m primers. I received the email notification that they got a shipment in as they sent it. I jumped on it right away. I checked just to see if they still had them a couple hours later and they were sold out again. Lucky! $40 per 1k is pretty reasonable compared to most stores these days. Should last me a while.

my local shop had federals but no cci so i bought them, but my gun didnt like them. So i've been using the federal GMM primers for fireforming and foulers LOL i bet some of you guys hate me now :p

I've got a Gander Mountain not to far down the road, I'll have to check if they have any and how much list them for versus how much when I get to the register.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.