Fiftydriver

Willy 1

Has anyone talked or been in email contact with Kirby in the last while. I have been trying to contact him about a project of mine but he has not been answering any emails.
Thanks

I also sent him an email 3 weeks ago. Usually he responds within 2 to 3 days. I have heard nothing from him

You just have to be patient with him. He has been busy doing the tax thing the past few days. I got a few emails from him this week because I had to send him back my rifle because something is wrong. So he's been testing my rifle trying to figure out what's wrong

My buddy just talked to him a few days ahi. Think he was testing like 12 rifles. So he is alive an well.

I tried to get with him on some brass he posted on here for sale. Never did hear back from him for several weeks. I still would be interested but I would have to hear from him. Probably not going to hear from him at all would be my guess. He probably has enough customers and money.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.