Few of my coyotes and cats this year

115vld

This first coyote was taken over a gut pile at 343 yards under a full moon with no spotlight. Caught him with a 115 gr Berger out of my custom 257 Weatherby mag.
DSC_0032.jpg

Notice the deer leg still in his mouth!
DSC_0026.jpg

Shot this coyote at my grandpa's on the Brazos river. He was running after some new born calves. He was at 278. Got him right between the eyes. This is my brother and papa.

ToddPAPA.jpg

Shot this cat the other day at 4PM. I like when you get a good long range set up and most of your shots after that are usually within 50 yards! He was only 41 yards!

2008_0318feb080017.jpg

That is a very nice rifle. Richard Graves makes some very nice 130 gr rebated Boattail bullets you like to try for longer range and bigger creatures.

Thanks for the pics it's been a bad year for me. They will help me remember what they look like.
I may even get a cat tag this year???
Mike

Thanks for the replys guys.

Buffalo Bob, I sent him an email the other day on some of his bullets but he did not reply to it. I am very interested in the rebaited bulllets. I read the article on his website and I am very interested in trying them. I was shooting this weekend at 1200 yards and the wind was killing the 115Bergers I was shooting. My buddy that was with me was shooting a 300WM and 210 VLDs and was holding around 9" at 1200. I couldnt stay under 20". I think the RBBT bullet might solve that!

I think your rifle is broke, the bolt is on the wrong side...

Send it up here and I'll trade ya one that is correct. LOL

Really, nice rig... and good pics.

SM

I think your rifle is broke, the bolt is on the wrong side...

Send it up here and I'll trade ya one that is correct. LOL

Really, nice rig... and good pics.

SM

Ha! That is what my gunsmith told me when he first handled it! I would not trade it for anything in the world! Especially since David Tubb has signed it!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.