Favorite uncommon calibers

I just won a 25-06, have yet to shoot it though just got some ammo for it. What I read seems to be a nice gun
25-06 is a very underrated cartridge. Some places of the U.S. it's very popular along with Africa and Australia. Long range Lazer for deer and antelope. I know a guy that uses it for elk but I've never been that impressed with it on elk. Enjoy it it's a great cartridge.

Thanks!

A little more crowded than I'd like …… but at the time it was all we could afford and it was only 88 miles (each way) to work! 😉 memtb
Unfortunately it's the type of place I'd like to find. Remember foot loose filmed in happy valley and the rest of Hollywood making fun of Utah. Now all the same D$$k head's want to leave and come here.

I acquired a EA Brown pistol a while back, it's chambered for a .357 Maximum case necked down to 7mm. Muzzle whip is horrendous, if I didn't wear a glove the pistol wanted to jump out my hand. Interesting piece but quite a handful.
I have 3 of the BF arms (ea brown bought the rights to the pistol) in 7mm super mag. I have not shot them much but I grew up in Grand Island when they were being produced there and didn't even know about them. So when I found out I started looking for them

I would say that right now it's 5.7 Johnson.
But there's the 45 win mag in an M1 carbine and a couple of automag IV's
The 30 carbine in a calico, ragging 30, M1 carbine pistol, M1 carbine, and a couple automag III's.
There's the sako bolt action pistol in 250 savage.
I can't decide, maybe list a few more later

Well I'm a self admitted gun looney and as such theirs only one thing better than tinkering with guns and accessories. And that's discussing guns. So for entertainment and maybe some bragging rights on a old gun. What are some of your favorite not so common calibers and firearms. Mine right now would be 22 hornet, 38-55, 25-35 not really unheard of but not exactly main stream either. Any story's of Gramps old gun would be more than welcome 🤗
Caliber would be the diameter of the Bullet, so probably 30mm like used in the STANAG 4624. Something I'll never be able to own.