FAMILY REUNION

This reunion promises to host a tough crowd. I hope you guys can take it as well as you dish it out.
tongue.gif

WW if we make it the last wek of Aug say around the 25-31 that give us Labour day as an extra day for us to rag on SootM.

Yes I'm man enough to give and receive but if not I'm still bringing my rope
grin.gif

Boyd

Flak concerning a "Pink Gun"????

Tell us about it? hehehehehehehe

By the way, do you need the rest for the Heavy guns on Sunday?

Are you coming to the corn and chicken roast tomorrow at 6:00PM???

DC

Yes,If I can use your rest's it would be great.As soon as we are done tommorrow I have to come up the road...I am helping Butch video a wedding.I would like to stay.But Butch need's a hand...........

Ric:

I will come (but need to check with the wife). There is a very strong need to duplicate the past trip and drive Going to the Sun Road again. If you let me catch some of those monster trout in your pond, we could have a great fish fry. (While in NC, I was given a really good recipe for coleslaw that should go well with fish.)

Sure would like to watch, help(?) those shooting a mile or two. If the rifle DC suggested that I have made cannot be completed in time, I will be happy to try for the 500 yard club with the .308.

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.