False Advertising

The government doesn't care about small time white collar fraud. Your local detective isn't going after foreign actors and the thresholds don't meet the federal requirements and they know it. Even if it does, you have to get the actors government to cooperate. That's the truth.

Anyone know how these fake powder sales websites are getting by without being prosecuted. I have been looking for H1000 powder for months now. Lots of fake websites asking for Zelle payment and do not have the product. Seems our country is going to pot. No luck with legit sites either Gone as soon as I get the notification. It is what it is! Gunbroker selling at almost $80 lb and $50 shipping. Guess if I get real desperate — not!
Hodgdon website has it in stock right now.

There is a fake Powder Valley site but if you look in the address bar it's "powders" valley. It has all of Powder Valley's contact info, even their logo on the web page, it also only takes digital payment. That's always a tip off to a scam, at least to me.

I called Powder Valley, and they are aware of it but said there is nothing they can do. Most likely in another country, after all it is the World Wide Web.

Recent Posts