False Advertising

7MMMagnum

Anyone know how these fake powder sales websites are getting by without being prosecuted. I have been looking for H1000 powder for months now. Lots of fake websites asking for Zelle payment and do not have the product. Seems our country is going to pot. No luck with legit sites either Gone as soon as I get the notification. It is what it is! Gunbroker selling at almost $80 lb and $50 shipping. Guess if I get real desperate — not!

Anyone know how these fake powder sales websites are getting by without being prosecuted. I have been looking for H1000 powder for months now. Lots of fake websites asking for Zelle payment and do not have the product. Seems our country is going to pot. No luck with legit sites either Gone as soon as I get the notification. It is what it is! Gunbroker selling at almost $80 lb and $50 shipping. Guess if I get real desperate — not!
Simple answer…..if you live in the USA our government does not care if it's citizens are scammed and ripped off. They do it every day so would be hypocrites for stopping others.

Probly Democrat related

I would bet many of those are not in this country. How do you stop someone in another country from setting up a webpage and asking for bitcoin or zelle. I'm not saying I like it, but you shut it down and another one pops up under another name later that day.

If people are relying on the govt to save them I can tell you how that is going to end up. Learn how to spot the fakes (run from anything that doesn't take a CC is the cardinal rule) and use common sense.

To be clear are you signed up on shootingbot?

That's what he is referring to. Signing up on retailers websites is a waste of time.
Yes, signed up on shootingbot, thanks for the reminder. I saw a site today that takes credit cards but then said their system was down and wanted you to use Zelle. Playing games to draw folks in. They will end up suffering the consequences in the end.