• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Rifles, Pistol, 8.5-25x40 VX3, Dies, Rings

PAWildcatter

Ruger 77V 220 Swift – very clean, bedded, older version with tang safety (bolt won't open when the gun's on safe), shoots MOA with Win 55gr factory ammo - $375.00 delivered within USA to your FFL holder. Sold pending receipt of funds and the buyer's final approval Thank you.

Remington 700 LSS 7mm-08 Mountain Rifle – almost new condition, has "J" lock (I do not have the key), will ship with 1 piece SS base - $480.00 delivered within USA to your FFL holder. Traded pending recipient's final approval. Thank you.

Ruger Redhawk 41 Mag – 51/2" barrel, stainless steel, black rubber Pachmeyer grips, super clean - $350.00 delivered within USA to your FFL holder.

Leupold Vari X-III 8.5-25x40 – 1" tube, std knobs - not target turrets, Duplex reticle, Matte, excellent condition, very light ring marks, currently installed on the 220 Swift above. - $500.00 delivered within USA. Sold pending receipt of funds and the buyer's final approval Thank you.

Leupold Tactical 4.5-14x40 - 1" tube, Matte, fine duplex, AO, has target turrets but has the solid caps which have to be removed inorder to adjust them, tube has a dent and a scratch where the rear ring goes (I bought the scope from www.SWFA.com in this condition - scope works great. Is currently on my 338-300 WSM Sendaro)I really do not like the target turrets I prefer the regular VX3 adjustments- $440.00 delivered within USA.

Leupold 30mm Rings – Medium height, Matte finish, currently installed on the 7mm-08 above, used for 2 weeks for a "garbage" LPS scope - $25.00 delivered within USA.

RCBS dies – 220 Swift , never used - $22.00 delivered within USA. Sold pending receipt of funds and the buyer's final approval Thank you.

RCBS dies – 257 Roberts , never used (needs a new bullet seater plug – had to borrow it) – $ 15.00 delivered within USA.

RCBS dies – 7mm-08 , used - $20.00 delivered within USA. Traded pending recipient's final approval. Thank you.

Will talk on the Rugers, Remington, and VX3.

Certified checks or Money Orders.

All shipments by either US Postal Service or UPS Ground. Will ship differently, for additional funds, if requested/required to do so.

All payments held one week after your receipt, final acknowledgement and acceptance of the products.

References available.

[ 04-25-2002: Message edited by: PAWildcatter ]

[ 04-27-2002: Message edited by: PAWildcatter ]

[ 05-03-2002: Message edited by: PAWildcatter ]