• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold vxIII 8.5-25x40

longrange223

like new in box,front a/o,1" tube,excellent tracking,includes scope level,leupold rings,&butler creek flip up caps,fine duplex w/target turrets,$525 obo or trade towards nightforce nxs or boosted leupold,will pay difference

Hi; I'm not sure if you would be interested, I have a Leupold EFR 6.5x20x40mm one inch tube converted by PREMIER to 18-40 with a fine cross hair. This scope has only been shot on .22 cal. rifles, and only installed in either freshly lapped rings or Burris Sig. rings. Scope is in excellent condition, the finish is gloss. I'd let it go for $675.00 plus shipping & insurance. I may still have the box and papers from Leupold & Premier. I also have some one inch Kelby rings I bought from Sinclair "wide w/2 screws" I'd let go for extra $50.00. I'll have to look to see if I still have the 6" sunshade I bought extra for this scope?? If so I'd work out a package deal for all. Thanks