extreme copper melt dealer FOUND IN CANADA

MMM

I just picked up a bottle of the stuff, here in calgary AB at russels sports . their shippment just came in . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

This stuff is great 45 min and my gun was spotless . the stuff is so good that i am going to get some more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MM please e-mail to me the phone number of the business that has extreme copper melt in stock.
thank you george ingle gingle99112aol.com

Just a heads up. Russells WILL NOT be shipping Coppermelt in the mail anymore. Problems with leaking cans, and banged up cans in the mail. If this happens to you, they will refund your money, but they stopped shipping in the mail.

I assume copper melt is a copper remover? What does it do that Sweets does not do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You can get most rifles clean down to the metal in aroun 10 to 15 patches!

[/ QUOTE ]

On your first time cleaning a heavily neglected rifle, it might take this many but the second cleaning on a rough bore will be 7-8 patches. After a few cleanings, it should be down to 5-6 patches on a factory barrel and anywhere from 2-4 patches on a custom barrel.

IH , the phone number for russell sporting goods is 1-403-258-0545 . I hope this helps, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts