extreme copper melt dealer FOUND IN CANADA

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by MMM, Apr 9, 2005.

1. MMM

MMM Member

I just picked up a bottle of the stuff, here in calgary AB at russels sports . their shippment just came in . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I just order up a can. They had 12 when I called - 11 now!

3. MMM

MMM Member

This stuff is great 45 min and my gun was spotless . the stuff is so good that i am going to get some more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jsali

jsali Well-Known Member

Thanks, finally got one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. You gotta love this board.

5. george

george Well-Known Member

MM please e-mail to me the phone number of the business that has extreme copper melt in stock.
    thank you george ingle gingle99112aol.com

6. george

george Well-Known Member

e-mail is gingle9911@aol.com I make mistakes when I don't put on my reading glasses
    thank you gi

7. Okiehunter

Okiehunter Well-Known Member

MMM, me too! Can't find the stuff anywhere. Please PM/email with a phone# if possible. Thanks

8. Alucard

Just a heads up. Russells WILL NOT be shipping Coppermelt in the mail anymore. Problems with leaking cans, and banged up cans in the mail. If this happens to you, they will refund your money, but they stopped shipping in the mail.

9. Troy

Troy Well-Known Member

I assume copper melt is a copper remover? What does it do that Sweets does not do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Alucard

11. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    You can get most rifles clean down to the metal in aroun 10 to 15 patches!

[/ QUOTE ]

On your first time cleaning a heavily neglected rifle, it might take this many but the second cleaning on a rough bore will be 7-8 patches. After a few cleanings, it should be down to 5-6 patches on a factory barrel and anywhere from 2-4 patches on a custom barrel.

12. MMM

MMM Member

IH , the phone number for russell sporting goods is 1-403-258-0545 . I hope this helps, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif