Copper Melt

Budman

Hello everyone, I am new to your site but must admit that i have been reading eveything since Shooters went down.

Has anyone tried this product? I have tried just about everything and looking for a faster way to do breakin. Have my first custom 6.5-284 win being built now. Thanks in advance for any input.
You all are the reason I have my first 6x6 Elk going on the wall. Great advice Thanks Budman.

Caugcy
Thanks for the reply
smile.gif
I was hoping that was the case. Where did you purchase? Can't order from there web page and they never answer the phone in Wy.
mad.gif

Just had two more rifles dropped off for breakin and load development and really want to speed up the breakin process. Get to do alot of free shooting this way.

Bought it at local gun shop,you are saying that their website does't work? Will look around and get back to you.

Copper Melt works faster than Sweets, still trying it out but so far seems to work the best of all solvents have tried for copper. Haven't tried Barns solvent, can't remember what it is called but have tried most every thing else.

Couldn't email you so will answer here, Talked to gal at Edmonton office and she said that right now US office is just a postal address but you can order from them in Edmonton, toll free 1-866-721-6745, mon-fri bank hours. No problem shipping to states,aren't you glad I was able to get you number just as weekend starts?
blush.gif

Does anyone use "Montana Extreme", if so how does this work compared to the other products?

(My bottle just came in and boy does that stuff smell.)

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.