Extended Magazine Box

I'm still not clear on what cartridge length you are wanting. If 3.750" is going to be the maximum, I would prefer a CFE-12 or an MBE-3 box.

Edd thanks for all your help. I ordered the cfe-9 wyatt extended box thinking that it would be the longest box for the gun but i'm taking it that they make diffrent lengths and the cfe-9 wyatt part# isn't the right one?? I just checked the order and it is still pending so i tried calling brownells to talk with somebody in the gun shop to make sure i'm getting what i need but they are closed today and i guess thats why my order is still pending. i've talked with them guys before and they have always treated me good and been very helpful but they're not there today to help me. If you don't mind can you help me out? do they make different length extended mag boxes? i tried going to they're website and plugging in the wyatt part # that i think u are telling me i need to get the 3.750..i looked under the specs for the cfe-9 but i didn't see the length..do you suggest getting the
cfe-12 to get the length? Thanks very much Edd for your help

Edd I am confused now. I just went to Wyatt's website and it has the spes for each part# and the cfe-9 will accept up to 4.000.. why would you use the cfe-12?

Edd I am confused now. I just went to Wyatt's website and it has the spes for each part# and the cfe-9 will accept up to 4.000.. why would you use the cfe-12?

If you are not wanting anything longer than 3.750", it will accept a 3.750" long cartridge and have plenty of clearance to feed well.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.