Exbal!!! The stars finally align!

7mmpredator

I have had to jump through hoops to get Exbal boiling in the pot. See we have nothing but Apple Macs in our home! After getting a Kestral, pda (windows), Exbal for pc and ppc (windows) I was faced with investing even more in a used Windows laptop or the such.
Well I came across a piece of software at Apple today that was a snap to install and allows me to run Windows XP within the Mac simultaneously in its own window without having to reboot at all. I was able to install Activesync, Exbal and the pda software in Windows like I knew what I was doing while my mac Leopard cruised along in the background real ho hum. I am freakin overjoyed.
All I gotta do now is learn how to shoot! :D

Btw the program is called VMWARE FUSION2

Hey 7 pred

I've been using Parallels on the Mac for several years.

It's kind of sad to have turn a Mac into a PC but it runs PC software better than the PC does.

Good Find!!!!!

Roy,

You're exactly right. I didn't want to offend anyone by saying putting windows in my mac was downright sacrilege! So I won't :D

glad to here this i'm sick of windows and all the crap that goes with it. i'm about to buy the big screen (24") mac but i wanted be able to run exbal. now that i know you can i'm for sure buying it now.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.