Exbal!!! The stars finally align!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by 7mmpredator, Feb 18, 2009.

1. 7mmpredator

7mmpredator Well-Known Member

I have had to jump through hoops to get Exbal boiling in the pot. See we have nothing but Apple Macs in our home! After getting a Kestral, pda (windows), Exbal for pc and ppc (windows) I was faced with investing even more in a used Windows laptop or the such.
    Well I came across a piece of software at Apple today that was a snap to install and allows me to run Windows XP within the Mac simultaneously in its own window without having to reboot at all. I was able to install Activesync, Exbal and the pda software in Windows like I knew what I was doing while my mac Leopard cruised along in the background real ho hum. I am freakin overjoyed.
    All I gotta do now is learn how to shoot! :D

Btw the program is called VMWARE FUSION2

2. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Hey 7 pred

I've been using Parallels on the Mac for several years.

It's kind of sad to have turn a Mac into a PC but it runs PC software better than the PC does.

Good Find!!!!!

3. 7mmpredator

7mmpredator Well-Known Member

Roy,

You're exactly right. I didn't want to offend anyone by saying putting windows in my mac was downright sacrilege! So I won't :D

4. jeff 300

jeff 300 Well-Known Member

glad to here this i'm sick of windows and all the crap that goes with it. i'm about to buy the big screen (24") mac but i wanted be able to run exbal. now that i know you can i'm for sure buying it now.