EVERY HANDLOADER’S WORST NIGHTMARE! 🤣

Calvin45

1693504790850.png

@Muddyboots, @Gingerman - for some reason this especially reminded me of you two 🤣, but hopefully not something that ever happens TO YOU!

Use to shoot trap with my dad and his gun club . I was and am not good with a shotgun . But this old guy would shoot and you'd hear pop,bang ,pop,boom.
I asked my dad about the difference in sound and he said the old guy would load his shells and if he ran outa one powder he would just go to another and sometimes just mix it together. I always waited for the shotgun to banana peel the barrel.

Use to shoot trap with my dad and his gun club . I was and am not good with a shotgun . But this old guy would shoot and you'd hear pop,bang ,pop,boom.
I asked my dad about the difference in sound and he said the old guy would load his shells and if he ran outa one powder he would just go to another and sometimes just mix it together. I always waited for the shotgun to banana peel the barrel.
This gent…he was old back then, I assume he's since passed away…I have to ask…was it from natural causes?

Recent Posts