Ever See Donkeys in with Livestock?

They are a lot like dogs in that you will have good ones and bad ones. A well-trained one will cost more than an untrained one. From what I have seen you can't turn a bad one into a good one no matter how much you work with it, kind of like some people you can't get them to change their ways and be good citizens.

We had a donkey and a german shepherd when I was a kid. There was a steep trail, maybe 100 feet long, between the driveway and the corral. The donkey would chase the shepherd up the hill to the driveway, where the dog felt it was her 'turf'. Then the dog would turn and chase the donkey down the trail to the corral, the donkey's 'turf'. This would repeat several times, with the donkey braying and farting the whole way up and the dog barking the whole way back down. We all just watched and laughed. One day we got a bad batch of alfalfa with pesticides in it. Both of our horses died, but the donkey refused to eat it.

Does make a guy wonder, when someone says a particular 30-06 , Kicks like a Mule, if they've ever seen a Mule kick something in real life.
Don't know about a mule, but been kicked in the chest by a black Angus. I can assure you no rifle I've ever fired kicks that hard. I'm sure it is possible to build one, but no one on the planet would shoot it twice in a row.

Does make a guy wonder, when someone says a particular 30-06 , Kicks like a Mule, if they've ever seen a Mule kick something in real life.
I saw a mule kick out at a dog and missed. He hit a 4x4 post support in the paddock and broke it half. With all that power, I couldn't imagine what your leg or body would go through on a solid contact. However, I did have one step on my foot. Made me invent a few new words that day.😵‍💫