Elk tenderloin, it's what's for dinner ...

FEENIX

P1112095_zps262e0116.jpg

P1112096_zps775553db.jpg

P1112097_zps390b4f5f.jpg

:DMN:)MN:cool:M!

You guys are making me hungry so I went to the freezer and took out some back strap for
steak and potatoes tomorrow night.

Nothing like wild game.

J E CUSTOM

Just had elk burgers over an open flame while camping in my 5er 20 mikes from home. Brought kids up to camp and maybe fish tomorrow.
That tenderloin sure looks goid

Some fine looking eats ... so far venison chili, swiss steak, grilled tenderloin and tonight is slow cooked neck roast with all the fixins.

Some fine looking eats ... so far venison chili, swiss steak, grilled tenderloin and tonight is slow cooked neck roast with all the fixins.

If I ate that much game in a week, All I would do is run around hooking the brush and pawing the ground, Ha Ha.

J E CUSTOM

No, no, not all in one week. :) I make a venison meal every weekend when I have time to cook.

Didn't do a wild turkey this fall and am looking forward to that in the spring.

My neighbor and I are also trying to get out and do some rabbit hunting.

No, no, not all in one week. :) I make a venison meal every weekend when I have time to cook.

Didn't do a wild turkey this fall and am looking forward to that in the spring.

My neighbor and I are also trying to get out and do some rabbit hunting.

Nothing Wrong with that, I could eat wild game every day. I just try to spread mine out If I can.

I like that wild turkey (Ether one) also.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.