Elk Picture going, going, gone...

Big Sky

SPONSOR
I'm not sure which forum to list this under, but the hunting forum is where I hang out the most. Some of you know me and know that I am a wildlife artist. In fact, several of you have been kind enough to purchase my work over the years and for that I am thankful. I have a limited edition signed and numbered elk print that I thought was sold out a couple of times. First I had them all distributed and not too long ago two art galleries went out of business and returned a half a dozen prints. I listed them for sale and thought I had them all sold, only to have two customers change their mind. Anyway, that leaves me with two hand-colored limited edition prints. The approximate size is 20"x15", the cost is $50.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Once these last two prints are sold and "delivered" there will be no more elk prints available from me. I don't expect they will last long. So the first two people to PM me and say "I'll take it" get first dibs. Once I receive your PM I will give you all the buying and shipping information. Thanks again for the support over the years.

Bugling Elk
elkcolor_984128.jpg

Thank you gentlemen, it appears the elk is sold out pending funds. Again, thank you for the support and for those that were not interested in buying I hope you enjoyed the visual diversion.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts