Eberlestock Camera bag

davkrat

Have any of you tried out the Eberlestock duffel bag with the camera dividers in it. I used to have a Lowepro Nature Trecker I believe but have not replaced my bag since all my camera gear was stolen 2 years ago. Note to self having your gear in your bag makes it real easy for a thief to throw it over his shoulder and run out your front door with everything! I am interested in getting a J107 pack to use for everything from backpacking, hunting and photography. Makes sense to me to get one system set up the way you like it and then always use that system whatever activety you are doing. I wish they made the J107 in Olive, they told me they might in the future once current stock is sold.

I haven't done much photography recently. Homeowners insurance replaced about 2/3 of my camera gear and 1/2 the guns that got stollen. I upgraded my camera body from a D60 to a 1dmkII which left less money for glass so I no longer have a bird lens. One of these days I'll be back up to speed. Please take a look at my site and let me know what you guys think.

www.kratvillephoto.com

Thanks

I just got my Tred Barta pack from Eberlestock and some smaller acessary bags and they do first class work. I would recommend there stuff to anybody.

Dave

Very nice photos, especially the flowers. I have to work a lot more on my flowers. Need to go out to Yankee Boy Basin next July. Sorry you missed your 2005 spring flower shoot. I saw some of the stuff guys were getting in AZ that year. Wow.

I envy you living out west for photography.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.