EBAY trigger guy

karmaismycopilot

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am mentioned now and then here, on the net and around other hunting forums throughout Australia.

I have sat in the stalls and heard pleasant whispers from some of you guys in here over the years, thank you all kindly for such kind words and referrals for my trigger work.

I have recently moved from the mainland to Tasmania, and only reason for now making my appearance is to thwart any wrong or outdated information concerning my whereabouts, last thing I or a shooter wants is for a trigger to be sent to an outdated address.

I have discontinued my association with ebay after a period of 13 years mainly due to newer administrators prejudices towards shooters and firearms interests.

My present process and details for trigger work can be found at the following link

https://www.facebook.com/The-EBAY-Trigger-Guy-Trigger-Job-985963234777932/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I apologize if this lnk to facebook is inappropriate and it can be removed if offensive, however it is only provided to update outdated information submitted here in the past that is now not current, as I am now permanently relocated in Tasmania.

I thank all my clients over the last 20 years for their business and support and kind comments on my work done on the multitude of triggers.

Always Keep it pointed in a safe direction

Glen Coughlan

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.