Dumb scope question...

TXFlyer

...because I think I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone make a 20+(variable power), first focal plane, 50mm obj, milrad reticle with hunting turrets?

I recently bought a SWFA SS 5-20 that works great but is a little heavy (and cumbersome) for a hike all day elk gun scope. Great optics but I want hunting turrets with mil reticle for hold over (I don't plan on spinning ranges while hunting).

Thanks.

...because I think I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone make a 20+(variable power), first focal plane, 50mm obj, milrad reticle with hunting turrets?

I recently bought a SWFA SS 5-20 that works great but is a little heavy (and cumbersome) for a hike all day elk gun scope. Great optics but I want hunting turrets with mil reticle for hold over (I don't plan on spinning ranges while hunting).

Thanks.

I bought a Weaver Classic Extreme 8x-32x w/50mm objective lens from Natchez Shooters supply in May 2013. Weaver doesn't make these scopes anymore but Natchez still have some in stock. The price was excellent at $410.00.
Now they're cheaper at $359.00 plus shipping.
Check it out at this link:
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=WE800711&src=exrbSrch

Bushnell has a couple of Elite models that fit your request. 3.5x21, and 4.5x30. Check MidWay's site and you'll find it easy to compare details.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.