Doe antelope DRT!!! (video)

codyadams

Went out with my cousin and our buddy, and he harvested this doe antelope at 440 yards using my custom .260 AI, this was his first antelope, and I believe his first attempt at long range hunting, though this isn't what many here would consider long range, for the average shooter its beyond the limits of point blank. As you can hear, the wind was moving pretty good at 12-14 mph. I was on the spotter watching the wind, my cousin running the camera, and our buddy behind my rig. Dope was 2 MOA for wind and 4.75 MOA for elevation. Gun is zeroed @200 yds. Couldn't get it to upload, so video is @ youtube, click the link below. Had a great time!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6zANtskio

Thank ya, it's a great thing to see all the time spent on the reloading bench and behind the scope pay off, I know my thousands of rounds fired at steel certainly made a difference in making the wind call for this shot.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.