Discover Card now Tracking Firearm and Ammo Purchases

Muddyboots

So here we go. Cash is now king going forward. Let's hope the 24 state AG's are successful against this unconstitutional program.

I've had 2 LGS tell me they will continue to use different codes.

The whole purpose is to identify improper purchases. So what's the defined criteria that will be used? If it goes bang?

So they all are now doing this: Discover, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX.

If your state is not one that taking them to court and likely ending up in Supreme Court where I believe will be overturned. 🤞🙏

This came out in Sept last year-- then I heard that the cc companies changed their minds when they got letters from 23 state attorney generals threateninglegal action of they went forward with this .

Are they still going through with the "MCC coding" of guns/ammo?

Last edited:
Full paranoia means taking a vehicle that is too old for direct connect to mfg. Plus pull fuse on Sirius radio to be all dark.

Not there yet but getting closer.

Oh man. I'd need to upgrade a fair bit for vehicle connectivity. ...

Just packed home another one this am in a truck that's a mechanical 12 valve... it has its place. Granted 300 miles in it is like doing 3 rounds with Floyd Mayweather doing highly technical jabs on the kidneys and back... but hey no tracking.

Oh man. I'd need to upgrade a fair bit for vehicle connectivity. ...

Just packed home another one this am in a truck that's a mechanical 12 valve... it has its place. Granted 300 miles in it is like doing 3 rounds with Floyd Mayweather doing highly technical jabs on the kidneys and back... but hey no tracking.
Plus ear muffs in cab.......