Dirtbags steal deer head in Wy.

O

If I find the individual or individuals, I won't be calling the police !!! Eye for and eye! I literally sat on the side of the hill and had a melt down!
IMO< that's what's wrong with folks today, they never get that education a good *** kicking teaches!
they need to understand things have consequences for there actions , but in this SOFT society we live in, its rare anymore they learn things that way!!

these days if you do find them and take action, odds are you' ll be the one that ends up in trouble, what a screwed up world we live in!

BUT
you may enjoy this!
I was managing a property,m and having a ton of folks trespassing and stealing things, trail am's were being taken about once a week, it was getting to the point I was starting to think about going to jail!

BUT, I also had a gun shop, and sold, crowd control pepper spray grenades, High % peppery spray with blue marking dye in it, not the cheap stuff!

the way they worked was once they went off, they Kept going off till empty!

SO, I fixed up a broken trail cam I had, so, when who ever opened the camera up, it went off
and I glued the camera closed so who ever would steal it would need to take it home to work on or the likes!

well a few days later it was GONE, the second camera I had set up watching over it, 20 ft up a tree was shot?? so, lost another good cam
but I am pretty sure that who ever took it, got a big bad surprise, and I hope that blue dye ruined a lot of things on them and where ever they opened it up at, be in side a vehicle or home!
it made me smile some, knowing they most likely got sprayed!, and everything around them as well!

after that camera's stopped getting stolen as fast there,(they shot them more after this, so wasn't exactly a great win. but at got soem pay back!)
I never found out who did it
even had locals looking for me, hoping maybe they
d see someone with blue hands or face, HaHA!
but never did!

My story:

I had just returned to CONUS after 3 years of Navy service at sea & PI/Vietnam. These guys I just met liked me & offered to take me on a hunting trip to the Book Cliffs in Utah in 1967. I had a .257 AI. Anyhow on the last day of the hunt I got a chance at a big mule deer. A nice 350-yard shot worked. After the hunt I sawed off the horns & shipped them back to my parents' house in Massachusetts. I arrived back there sometime later and started to work on my deer horns, but my mom insisted that I work on them outside on our patio. After a day of prep. work we left for some reason & when we returned the horns were missing. My dad was highly PO'd & we reported the theft to local LE with a photo. The officer who took the report asked if the deer was shot in Maine. Some 10 years later I was back in Massachusetts for my Dad's memorial service in 1977, I saw my deer horns mounted on the hood of a local plumber's truck. When I asked the plumber where his deer horns came from, he replied, Maine, "real big deer there". Big creepy lying thief back there.
Also couldn't they tell the difference between Whitetail and mule deer antlers ?