digital scales

I forgot to add that I got my scale at OLD WILL KNOTT SCALES. They had the best prices I could find( $110 less than 2nd best) and their customer service is excellent.

Cambridge Environmental = $722.48 Old Will Knott = $597.30

I lead a sheltered life I guess? What is a Tripp Lite power conditioner??

Conditioners protect delicate electronic equipment from line surges and current drift too small to trip a surge protector. Some people say they will double your light bulbs life. I have no ideas or facts on that claim.
I got this one Amazon for $70.

Thank`s for the replies ! I decided to try the A&D FX120i Cambridge environmental has a good price on them right now
Get you a good calibration weight. For that model I don't know what is recommended for yours but if you want to know I can check later on and see where mine came from but it was north of $200 just for the calibration weight that my brand of scale recommends. I think mine was a 200 gram calibration weight.

Mine came from Cambridge factory set for 100g. You could absolutely use up to 200g with the FX 120i. I've just never seen the need to do so.

Mine came from Cambridge factory set for 100g. You could absolutely use up to 200g with the FX 120i. I've just never seen the need to do so.
According to the user manual the FX 120i can be calibrated with only either a 100g (factory setting) or a 50g.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.