did I anneal too long or what else is going on?

Dont know if you have Olive oil Cook & Spray in your shops. Works like a charm and does not cause rust to form. Also does not get sticky quickly. Washes off easily with soap and hot water.

Least messy performance is with Imperial Sizing Wax. Very little needed and you can get it all over the case without causing problems such as dented shoulders.

I'm an STP guy myself, Best stuff I have ever used
No offense " Butter ball" but why on earth would u use STP when there's great case lubes available much cheaper, cleaner and easier to use.

Did u hear about it from someone or read about it somewhere ?
What proof do u have that it actually works anyway?

According to u those dents on the cases that are caused by using too much lube don't really matter anyway.
And in ur situation that's probably right because during ur annealing process u have heated the cases to the point they are ruined. 😂😂😂

No offense " Butter ball" but why on earth would u use STP when there's great case lubes available much cheaper, cleaner and easier to use.

According to u those dents on the cases that are caused by using too much lube don't really matter anyway.
And in ur situation that's probably right because during ur annealing process u have heated the cases to the point they are ruined. 😂😂😂
Your just grasping for straws now, You have lost all credibility with me,

Last edited:

Look, I'm not the forum police, and am not gonna get into the ****ing contest, but deforming someone else's opinion isnt what this website is about. Theres other sites to do that on if you like. Sometimes keeping opinions to yourself is the best bet, but you have to have enough sense to know when to exercise that option. Some people aren't equipped to do that. If the shoe fits, wear it.
Been on this site over ten years, and it keeps getting worse. No need for it!
Nuff said!😤

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.