Delta Stryker 5-50x56......Has anyone tried it and what do you think? Compared to Nighforce? Tenmile? MK5?

Thank you sir. Im in the market for a new long range scope. Im in the $1500 range right now. Looking for 34mm tube. MOA adjustments, 30x magnification atleast, NOTHING CHINESE, reliable tracking more important than anything. I know at $1500 with these stipulations that my options are pretty limited.

Thank you sir. Im in the market for a new long range scope. Im in the $1500 range right now. Looking for 34mm tube. MOA adjustments, 30x magnification atleast, NOTHING CHINESE, reliable tracking more important than anything. I know at $1500 with these stipulations that my options are pretty limited.
I have a Sightron SV111 ED 5-40x56mm. Its glass is as good as a Nightforce ATCAR. No, you don't want that, but they just came out with an S6 5-30x56 with ED glass FFP. It's the same glass as my 5-40x56. They want $1800 NIB at Midway. But shop around. I'm telling you, the glass is on par with my ATCAR.

If you can live with 27x I would get a gen 2 Razor. They can be had for around $1500 used. Vortex warranty is incredible, if you have a problem.