• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defensive Edge 6.5 creed/308 Defiance, Brux, Manners

Final price drop (before I just keep it): $2k shipped for the barreled action and 2nd barrel.
WOW what a deal
First we have to congratulate you on having a new /girl/boy to your family. You are going to be a lucky father!!!!
If there is any way you can - KEEP the rifle! Get your family or inlaws help you out. Then if necessary and have to sell do it later on an get the value of it. Please don't Fire Sale it! Get someone in your family and if you decide to sell later you will get a better price and can pay your relatives back or a baby Gift!
My dad sold his 300 Savage Model 99 with a Weaver Scope back in the early sixtys when my younger sister was born. For the small amount of money he got it really didn't help much. He wished that he didn't sell it until the day he passed.
I was in a situation where i just purchased a 1976 Ford Van when I got out of the Corps. I need a few $$ more for the deal to go through. Instead of begging my Dad for the small amount of money I sold my PRIZED Hawkins .50 Cal ML Flint Lock with all the trimmings (Horn, Patch Knife, Possibles Bag) It had the most beautiful Tiger wood, Highly Blued Octagonal Barrel and adorned with polished Brass. It would be worth over $4K+ today. Sold it to my friend's cousin for $150.00 I am cringing right now thinking about it.

WOW what a deal
First we have to congratulate you on having a new /girl/boy to your family. You are going to be a lucky father!!!!
If there is any way you can - KEEP the rifle! Get your family or inlaws help you out. Then if necessary and have to sell do it later on an get the value of it. Please don't Fire Sale it! Get someone in your family and if you decide to sell later you will get a better price and can pay your relatives back or a baby Gift!
My dad sold his 300 Savage Model 99 with a Weaver Scope back in the early sixtys when my younger sister was born. For the small amount of money he got it really didn't help much. He wished that he didn't sell it until the day he passed.
I was in a situation where i just purchased a 1976 Ford Van when I got out of the Corps. I need a few $$ more for the deal to go through. Instead of begging my Dad for the small amount of money I sold my PRIZED Hawkins .50 Cal ML Flint Lock with all the trimmings (Horn, Patch Knife, Possibles Bag) It had the most beautiful Tiger wood, Highly Blued Octagonal Barrel and adorned with polished Brass. It would be worth over $4K+ today. Sold it to my friend's cousin for $150.00 I am cringing right now thinking about it.
Thank you and I really appreciate the advice!

I'm realizing that between my job and two (soon to be three) little girls, I don't get to go to the range or hunt much. So I'm hoping that I can sell some parts of this and and a different rifle to consolidate down to one rig that can punch paper/steel like this one and is quick and easy to swap into a hunting configuration. I have my eyes on a terminus, but I can't justify three pieces of glass and three rifles when I only get out once a quarter!

More details: The T2A has a mini chasis.

Attachments

• IMG_4891.jpeg
    IMG_4891.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 31