Deer Hunting website

Dave King

I'm working on a little website for a friend of mine and thought some of you folks might be interested in some of the deer pictures.

I haven't stuck any 2003 or older pictures up yet.

North River Outfitting

This is the fella I hunt with up in Alberta... a fella can shoot a looooong way in northern Canada.

Dave,
Will Air Canada take antlers if they are boxed? Never heard of a problem over here with those folk.
Also on my mac the text at the upper right corner of the image of the guy with the mulie on the home page is wonkie, not sure if there is something acting up there with other puters.
Nice job, lots of good info and easy to follow.

I haven't stuck all the pictures up these yet... I'll be there.

Ian

That's probably the italics text.

I don't know about Air Canada... all the info. was given to me for use... I'm not the author.

It'll stay simple initially but I suspect as the owner and his clients get into the site it'll evolve into a Frankenstein's Monster affair... just like a computer program job.

Cowboy

I'm up there now... see if you can find me.

I shot a nice 8 point (4 x 4) in North Camp a few years back...

All

We changed the site a fair bit... put up a FAQ set of pages and added a lot of pictures.

I'd appreciate a few folks taking a look before it's released to the general public.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.