Dann Thompson Red Desert Howler

Browning Boy

First thing, I'd like wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. Secondly I really want a Dann Thompson Red Desert Howler, were can I find one. I've only found the other howlers he makes, but not the red desert. I can't seem to find his website or someone who carries these. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

it is a great howler, but it scares a lot of coyotes away. to agressive sounding for this time of year with all the pups out. Better in a month for breeding season, although that is tough calling as they only have one thing on their minds !

Thanks for the reply's and the info guys, maybe a guy should opt for the sweetwater howler with the higher pitch for a better all around howler????? and thoughts?

Thanks again!

Get the Red Desert howler and take the bell off and just use the mouth piece, it makes a great female and young howl. And when you want the old male howl put the bell back on. Two howlers in one....

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.